Tuesday, November 30, 2010

Vested Interest

vest: Doll House
turtleneck:  Banana Republic
pants:  GAP
shoes:  Nine West
 
Here's a little story about a vest. One day, while searching for the perfect "Happy Birthday to Me Dress" I stumbled upon this vest.  I had no NO business giving it a second glance, my assignment was clear:  find a birthday dress!  However, I found this great vest at Annie Sez.  It was on sale for $13.  I couldn't pass it up for that price.  Sadly, it sat in my closet for nearly a year.  It's pleather, vegan leather, faux leather?  Whatever term you prefer, it's cute and comfy! 






Besos, Lynn

3 comments:

StylePantry said...

OMG! I'd kill for that vest :) Thanks for stopping by! SP

Zarna said...

i love that vest - it's beautiful!

Angeline said...

I love this! That vest is so pretty, and the trousers are nice, too. Great overall shape!