Wednesday, November 24, 2010

Ruffles Anyone?

I wore this on Tuesday, see I have on my Tuesday work booties, which are my weekend booties as well.  They are more comfortable than any sneaker I have ever owned.  I am doing the Turkey day count down, how about you?  I have been in and out of the grocery store more times than I can count.  Before work, I even stopped at Walmart for last minute items. 
I am really looking forward to hosting my family for Turkey day.  Family, Food, and Football.  Pass the Cranberry sauce, please!

sweater:
shirt:
skirt:  Dress Barn/thrifted
tights:  TJ Maxx
boots:  Tommy Hilfiger

I was tagged by Frances Joy over at Mad Dress Game , Please go say hello to her, she has a great blog!  I was asked to share 7 Facts about myself, so here goes
  1. I love reality TV!  Yes, even the Kardashian's.
  2. I am a closet foodie and prefer  to eat dessert  then have dinner.
  3. In the winter I will only sleep under flannel sheets.
  4. My son is the only reason I pretend to be a responsible adult.
  5. My rediscovery of baking has made me very popular with my family.
  6. I am obsessed with Tiffany & Co. Silver jewelery.
  7. I (also) hate changing my handbag, way too time consuming.

                          


I did not return the camera and I am still attempting to read the instructions.  I am pretty much winging it, trial and a lot of errors.  Please be patient.  After all, my photographer is only 11 years old.


Besos, Lynn

No comments: