Wednesday, November 17, 2010

Tucker for Target Now For Me

 I managed to score two Tucker for Target skirts off of the CLEARANCE rack!  I so hate paying full price for stuff.  Especially, when it gets marked down, after you purchased it. Oh, but not this time.  I peeked at the items when the collection first debut, but I waited and waited, then I forgot about it.  Finally, I stumbled across two skirts from the collection, on SALE.  Gotta love it.  I managed to get both skirts for less than the price  of one.  I will feature the other Tucker finds real soon. 
 

jacket:  borrowed
turtleneck:  GAP
belt:  Target
skirt:  Tucker
necklace:  borrowed
tights:  Jessica Simpson
boots:  Steve Madden
 
My sister thought I was dressed for a holiday party.  I guess I could add some blingy accessories and some stilettos.  I could see myself wearing this to my job's Christmas party.  Well, maybe not, I heard they cancelled the open bar this year, scratch that. 



 


Besos, Lynn

5 comments:

Frances Joy said...

Oooh, I was at Target recently and saw that skirt on clearance - I was beyond tempted to buy it. Of course, I'm doing the 30x30 and can't shop. So jealous.

kdr*S said...

Thank you for stopping by our blog. I am a total follower now... love your style and your personality. So glad to find you.

I am also doing the 30 for 30 and when I'm in Target or anywhere I just try to look straight and stay focused... last night while checking out at Target I just had to take a quick glance and noticed a BIG FAT 75% off sign... Instantly, I felt physically sick.

20 YORK STREET said...

How about I offer to be your assistant for the week in exchange for that skirt?

I love it!


besos,

ML
Come say Bonjour at:

20 YORK STREET

Marie McGrath (The Joy of Fashion) said...

I'm glad you got them at a great price! I gotta say, I love the skirt. The entire outfit looks so chic and pretty on you!

www.thejoyoffashion.blogspot.com

Emmett Katherine said...

Your skirt is very lovely, perfect for the holidays :)

~ Em K