Saturday, November 13, 2010

FRIDAY'S COSTUME




I have proclaimed dress down Friday's at work, in my head.  However, I opted for business attire with an eclectic twist.  I found these cool OTK (over the knee) socks at Target, on clearance, off course.  I was not sure if they matched or made sense, but who cares.  This pairing made me giggle, so I went for it!  Amidst the sea of medical scrubs and lab coats, no one normally notices my crazy leg attire at work!  Oh, but they did, HA!

watch:  Croton (borrowed from my Dad)

boyfriend sweater:  GAP
turtleneck:  GAP
belt:  Target
necklace:  borrowed
skirt:  Dress Barn/thrifted
OTK socks:  Target
boots:  Tommy Hilfiger

Besos, Lynn

3 comments:

Becca [Free Honey] said...

The quirky knee highs are awesome. I hope the attention you're getting was only good! I always wish I had an option for casual friday at work.

Ericka Franklin said...

those stockings are great!!!

www.thebazaarcollection.blogspot.com

Mode Junkie said...

i love them socks!! so quirky fun!

xoxo Mode Junkie