Thursday, November 11, 2010

Meet The Browns

I LOVE hats.  That's more of a warning that informational.  I am warning you that you will be seeing quite a few hats this winter.  I have a rather large selection of winter hats currently.  This is one of my favs.  I found it on clearance at the GAP a few years ago.  You can't tell from this pic, but it's a cream color and wool, don't worry its lined to avoid hair breakage.  I don't know if it matches, but it made me feel GOOD wearing it.  I usually save my HAT collection for bad hair days, I made an exception today and threw it on freshly washed and curled hair!
hat:  GAP
blazer:  (AGAIN) Express
cardigan:  GAP
belt:  Target
skirt:  thrifted
tights:  Old Navy
boots:  Nine West
necklace:  Tiffany& Co.
I am finding that this blazer works with everything.  I will look for another one, I am sure you are sick of seeing it by now.  It is so plush and comfy I just couldn't resist wearing it, AGAIN!  Camel really is the new BLACK.  That's big for me, I love any and everything BLACK.  So for along time, BLACK was the new BLACK for me and I refused to wear any other color.  Since I started blogging, I have mixed in some other colors just to keep it interesting. Is it working?  OK, don't answer that, I can be a little sensitive.

I have been wearing a lot of skirts lately.  I recently scored about 10 or more from my local Village Thrift.  Stay tuned for the Skirt Chaser Chronicles, starting Monday!



Besos, Lynn

2 comments:

Emmett Katherine said...

Lovely colour combination :)

~Em K

Chas said...

Super cute hat! I love how you wore all shades of brown, such a pretty look!