Wednesday, November 3, 2010

GIVE EM A LITTLE LEOPARD, JUST A LITTLE

jacket: Express (again)
sweater:  Banana Republic
belt: Thrifted
skirt:  Banana Republic
tights: Walmart
socks: Jessica Simpson
boots:  Nine West (again)
necklace:  borrowed from my sister

This pic was taken in my parent's backyard, glad I don't have to rack all these leaves anymore!

I love this belt, it is thrifted and borrowed from my sister.  It is actually pony hair, not sure if you can tell from the picture!



Changed my shoes, just to switch it up. I also borrowed these shoes from my sister.  OK don't tell her I borrowed her:  belt, necklace, and shoes.  It can be our little secret.  I hope she is not reading this. 

  What do you think?  With or without the jacket?  I usually wear a jacket or cardigan at work because it is so cold in my office.  No, really I think they still have the air on. 


Besos, Lynn


3 comments:

erica said...

You look fabulous in leopard. Tres chic outfit gorgeous!

xo

Frances Joy said...

Nothing like a leopard print to brighten up an outfit. This is one outfit that works well with or without the jacket. Very chic.

Mad Dress Game

fshnonmymind said...

Cute outfit and I like it with the jacket because that looks very plush and sophisticated.