Monday, January 31, 2011

LET ME COUNT THE LAYERS

 Are you in LOVE with layers?  It has been so cold lately, I have been making it my personal mission to wear as many layers as possible.  But, I think I went too far with this ensemble.  What do you think?  I am wearing, an over sized infinity scarf, a cardigan, a silk blouse, my favorite jean jacket and a vest!  Wow, that's take layering to a whole other level!  Let me know how  you feel about layers this season? 

scarf:  DIY
cardigan:  Brooks Brothers thrifted
blouse:  thrifted
jacket:  GAP thrifted
vest:  GAP
belt:  TJMaxx

5 comments:

annie said...

I love layers. But agree it can be hard determining how many layers to wear.

I hate it when I dress all warm, but it ends up being too much warmth! esp. if I put a lot of effort into it!

I love that scarf!

Ashley [Free Honey] said...

I love layers, but at this point in the winter I'm a little tired of having to wear SO MANY! I think you did a grea job here Lynn!
xo, Ashley

Frances Joy said...

I think this looks about right. Great job layering!

Frances Joy said...

Feel free to link back when you winterize that dress. Isn't it a wonderful dress?

Closet Confections - Personal Style Blog said...

love the layers! i have that same vest from the Gap in gold. thanks for stopping by my blog! :-)