Tuesday, January 4, 2011

Carried Away With Crochet

 I have been crocheting!  It is so very relaxing.  Because I am such a fan of the infinity scarf I decided that I would whip up a few up in my spare time.  So, to You Tube I went for a quick tutorial.
 I am still learning and perfecting the technique of crocheting.  So, I welcome any tips you ladies may have.  I made 3 no 4 more as stocking stuffers for family and friends.  Oh, just in case you were wondering, each scarf cost less than $5 to make.  Gotta love that!





 











Besos, Lynn




7 comments:

kdr*S said...

OMGoodness I need that orange infinity scarf in my life like Immediately!!! Those are so nice!

http://kdrsblogs.blogspot.com/

Shea said...

Those look great, I am an avid crocheter myself!

Here are two patterns I have in my stash:
http://thecrimsonowl.blogspot.com/2009/08/convertible-cowl-free-pattern.html

http://elletrainknits.blogspot.com/2009/11/black-hole-cowl-pattern.html

Sylvia said...

these are great, lynn! I've been trying to get back to crocheting myself. It's one of my resolutions! Thanks for the inspiration and the blog love. :)

i wander, i wonder

Yasmeen said...

I remember learning to crochet when I was younger but it never turned into a thing. I wish I knew how! Those scarves look awesome (and so cheap too =X) I should probably get on learning that...

Yasmeen

Lee Oliveira said...

I love crochet details.. specially when they are colourful
LOx

Nells said...

i love the second scarf!!
your eyes are so beautiful!!

www.ffffashionmixxxx.blogspot.com

Putting All the Ps in one POD! said...

If your selling, Im buying!! I absolutely LOVE THE SCARFS!!! By the way, I am a RED VELVET CUPCAKE LOVER TOO!!!