Friday, January 21, 2011

Cardboard Confessions





 I have recently become fascinated by Taxidermy.  The idea of having a dead animal hanging over my mantle is very scary.  So, thankfully I discovered a more animal friendly alternative, Cardboard Safari.  This website offers some really cool decorating ideas.  I am thinking of purchasing the Elephant or the Texas Longhorn.  I can't decide.  How cool is this site?  Please go check them out and help me with my decision before I end up with one of each, I tend to over do it sometimes!  So, please save me from creating a cardboard Animal Planet in my home.



Besos, Lynn


1 comment:

Thirteenlbs said...

Wow! These are really cool. You know, Anthropologie has some similar animal heads, and they have been on my wishlist FOREVER...made in Haiti out of recycled materials. I am off to explore the site!