Wednesday, January 5, 2011

Oh Dany!

Oh, these lovely shoes arrived for me as a Christmas treat from my honey!  I dropped enough hints and texted him the info, web address, and so on!  Finally, right before Christmas I got a comment from VeronicGlam, alerting me that they were on SALE.  The Mr. loves a SALE!  So, I let him know, not so subtly that they were on SALE and he got them for me!  Anyone interested?  They are still on sale, check out Jessica Simpson's website to get a few pairs.   They are $69.99 with an additional 25% off at checkout PLUS free shipping until 1/10/11!!!!!  At less than $50 a pair, you can't get just one!  I have another pair on the way, SHHHHH. 





Besos, Lynn

3 comments:

Lee Oliveira said...

Love those shoes.. the wood platform is fabulous
Lee x

Unknown said...

I love the shoes....The color is very beautiful

xx
rulymuse.blogspot.com

Mimi said...

One word...sexy!