Wednesday, January 12, 2011

If I Were

Cupcakes are ONE of the greatest things ever created, would you agree?  I have a certain fascination with these tiny delights.  A whole lot of portion controlled goodness in a perfectly pleated wrapper.  I know what your thinking, it just cake, but its far more than that.  I am planning to bake cupcakes this weekend, so please stay tuned, it should be very interesting.  Sorry, I will not be baking Red Velvet--Sad Face...
If I were a cupcake, I would be a Red Velvet Cupcake!  How about you, what flavor would you be?

2 comments:

Mimi said...

Red Velvet w/ butter cream icing!

kdr*S said...

I love cup cakes... for my bday the hubby got me cupcakes from my favorite shop. I hope that these is one in your area.

http://www.gigiscupcakesusa.com/carrotcake

There site is visually delicious!!!