Wednesday, December 22, 2010

Mono-Beautiful

Look what I found!  OK, so I was reading a blog today and I spotted this beautiful piece of jewelry and had to share.  If you want to see it, check out the website Max and Chloe or bop on over to Atlantic-Pacific and see how Blair is wearing it!  She has a great bog, by the way.
I am so ordering this, thus breaking my shopping ban X2.  I also broke it to order Jessica Simpson's Dany, but I digress.  Back to this exquisite piece of jewelry.  Don't ya just love it?  OK, I just LOVE it.  I think it is so beautiful, classic and timeless.  I am a fan of silver, but it does come in white gold and yellow gold as well.  The prices are very reasonable, ranging from $135 to well over $1000!  I think this will make a great mother's day, birthday, or "just because" gift.  I so wish I found it sooner, Mommy Dearest would have received one for Christmas this year.  Hope you like LOVE it as much as I do!









1 comment:

Anonymous said...

OH, pretty!

I love your eye makeup in the post below!

Also very excited for you to be joining in Glam it up!