Tuesday, December 14, 2010

Seeing Spots and polka Dots

blouse: Levi (thrifted)
vest:  Target
skirt:  GAP
Busy weekend, Maniac Monday.  Now, it is Tuesday and the calm still has not set in.  I am going to take a breath and pray that I can get some outfit pics today.  This hectic holiday rush has really taken a toll on my blogging.  My apologies ladies, besos to you all for sticking it out. 

Nothing real exciting about Mondays outfit (above).  However, if it's worth anything. it was really comfortable!  I thrifted this sheer polka dot blouse from Village Thrift in Camden New Jersey!  I paid $1.90 for it, score.  I also purchased a white one with black polka dots for the same low low price, double score!  I have been staying away from thrifting since the holidays started.  I will be back with a vengeance starting in January...

No comments: