Friday, October 8, 2010

In the Black


I desperately need a financial makeover.  I am not a buget-nista.  I have a really hard time sticking to a monthly budget.  I actually have a spreadsheet and everything.  My budget spreadsheet is the most neglected application on my laptop right now!  I recently came across this weekly check up on my new favorite blog:  my pretty pennies, check it out if you have a time its really cool!

The Weekly Money Check-Up is a fill-in-the blank post that I am going to start doing once a week. The first four questions will always be the same each week and the fifth will be different. Do it with me? Fill in the blanks in the comments section and/or post it on your blog and link back here and here.  


1. The most I’ve spent this last week was on:  roof repairs!   

2. Today I feel:   uneasy towards money.

3. Money can’t buy happiness. One free/inexpensive thing I did last week that made me happy was:  Spend time with my family, although, they really should start paying me for my company!

4. I will consider this week a success if:  I pack my lunch everyday and resist the urge to spend money on Starbuck's coffee, more shoes, oh and a pedicure, this is sooo painful.

5. The TV show I am most excited about this season is: Hawaii 5-0!

Have a happy week!

1 comment:

Becca [Free Honey] said...

I'm in your boat. Although I have a budget all worked out, I'm not always the best about sticking to it. Maybe that can be my new years resolution for next year!