Friday, October 8, 2010
In the Black
I desperately need a financial makeover. I am not a buget-nista. I have a really hard time sticking to a monthly budget. I actually have a spreadsheet and everything. My budget spreadsheet is the most neglected application on my laptop right now! I recently came across this weekly check up on my new favorite blog: my pretty pennies, check it out if you have a time its really cool!
The Weekly Money Check-Up is a fill-in-the blank post that I am going to start doing once a week. The first four questions will always be the same each week and the fifth will be different. Do it with me? Fill in the blanks in the comments section and/or post it on your blog and link back here and here.
1. The most I’ve spent this last week was on: roof repairs!
2. Today I feel: uneasy towards money.
3. Money can’t buy happiness. One free/inexpensive thing I did last week that made me happy was: Spend time with my family, although, they really should start paying me for my company!
4. I will consider this week a success if: I pack my lunch everyday and resist the urge to spend money on Starbuck's coffee, more shoes, oh and a pedicure, this is sooo painful.
5. The TV show I am most excited about this season is: Hawaii 5-0!
Have a happy week!