Thursday, October 14, 2010

Back to Black, so long Red





I have adapted this from a blog I am currently following called my pretty pennies.   It is a great way to think about what you spend your money on weekly or in my case, waste my money on.  I am revising my budget so that it is more realistic, setting goals, and hopefully I will be out of the red, real soon!

1.  The most I have spent this past week was:  $20 for my ticket to Shecky's Girls Night Out, and $16 for parking. 

2.  Today I feel (still) uneasy towards money.

3.  Money can't buy happiness.  One free/inexpensive thing I did this past week that made me happy was:  Go to the (free) library with my son to pick up a book for his book report.

4.  I will consider this week a success if:  I put money into my savings account, and leave it in the savings account!

5.  One money saving tip I received this week: Pay yourself first.  I have heard this many times, but have never truly figured out how to do it.  


Stay tuned for pics/details from Sheckys Girls Night Out!

No comments: