Thursday, October 14, 2010
Back to Black, so long Red
I have adapted this from a blog I am currently following called my pretty pennies. It is a great way to think about what you spend your money on weekly or in my case, waste my money on. I am revising my budget so that it is more realistic, setting goals, and hopefully I will be out of the red, real soon!
1. The most I have spent this past week was: $20 for my ticket to Shecky's Girls Night Out, and $16 for parking.
2. Today I feel (still) uneasy towards money.
3. Money can't buy happiness. One free/inexpensive thing I did this past week that made me happy was: Go to the (free) library with my son to pick up a book for his book report.
4. I will consider this week a success if: I put money into my savings account, and leave it in the savings account!
5. One money saving tip I received this week: Pay yourself first. I have heard this many times, but have never truly figured out how to do it.
Stay tuned for pics/details from Sheckys Girls Night Out!