Wednesday, September 15, 2010

Take One!

shoes:  Rocket Dog
shirt: thrifted
belt:  ?
skirt: H&M

I discovered this healing Garden today at work, WOW!  Thanks to Elizabeth for suggesting it and volunteering to take the pics, you ROCK!  The healing garden was incredible, the pictures do it no justice.  I will be back hopefully with a camera with a fully charged battery and another outfit.  If you remember, the eyelet shirt was a thrifted find from last weekends thrift crawl, $3! In my effort to clean it, I think I faded it, Jeez.  I hope it can be saved with some RIT dye (fingers crossed).  I need to add a fun clutch and more chunky jewlery, its a work in progress, ANY SUGGESTIONS?  I can't hear you????

Oh, almost forgot!  Stay tuned I have some info for you on how to win a pair of whooga uggs!!!!

BESOS

No comments: