Friday, September 24, 2010

BESOS-What I Wore!

Cardigan:  Target
Dress:  Mushka by Sienna Rose Inc.

Shoes:  Michael Kors "cinkled patent chatom bootlet"

I went a little cardigan crazy.  This one was purchased at Target, it is very light weight with a shorter sleeve.
If anyone is interested they are on sale for $5 right now.  Happy Shopping!


Welcome to week 2, of my blog.  I wanted to take a moment and thank you all for reading and encourage you to invite a friend to the party!  I have been asked several times what BESOS means.  Well, for those of you who haven't googled it by now, it means KISSES in Spanish.  I had lots of help with the name from my good friend, Melanie, thanks.  I must have driven her crazy for weeks trying to come up with a name for this blog!  I think it was her idea to use BESOS instead of kisses, so BESOS to you Melanie!

No comments: