Monday, September 13, 2010

Anyone feeling thrifty?

Cardigan:  Banana Republic
T-shirt:  Pink by Victoria Secret
Belt:  ?
maxi dress, worn as skirt:  H&M
Bag:  Gucci

Couldn't resist snapping a picture of my Minions!  I really only let them tag along to carry my bags,SHHHH, our secret.  Just kidding, that's my older sister and my favorite son.  Ok, Ok, he's my only son, but he likes when I say that!

First stop on our Saturday thrifting adventure, Village Thrift in Camden New Jersey.  My sister and I spent hours trolling through the racks of the newly renovated Village Thrift.  I am always quite impressed with what I find here, and this weekend was no exception.  My sister scored a real fur jacket for $30.  (It was originally sold at Zinman Furs )  SCORE!  FYI, this location has a rack of real fur coats ranging from rabbit to mink.  For more animal frienddly fur wearers, the store also boasts a large selection of FAUX fur!  I will post our other finds from this weekends Thrift crawl in a later post.   Besos

No comments: