Friday, July 20, 2012

FRIENDS



Lynn, Joyce, and Zina


In July, one of my dearest college friends (Joyce) got married!!!!  Joyce and her fiance decided to have a very informal outdoor wedding with just family and friends.   Sorry I don't have more pictures to share of the actual ceremony or her fiance for that matter (my bad).   It was a beautiful and day and I really enjoyed seeing my wonderful girlfriends.  
OK, back to fashion!  Does anyone recognize the dress I'm wearing?  I will give you a hint TAR-GET????  Ladies, did anyone else snag this dress?  On sale?  I paid full price and even though I complained all ALL the way to the register, I must say it is well made and sooooo pretty!  I have worn it 5 times already!  I think it has paid for itself already!!!  


(back row) Tsulu, Zamira, AJ, and Zarin


These are our wonderful children.  Zamira is a true fashionista, I hope her mother (hint,hint) let's her start a fashion blog!
Besos, Lynn

5 comments:

LA Lynn's said...

Congrats to your friend!

The dress is darling and talk about getting your monies worth! U GO GIRL!

*waving* at the Kids! :-)

Xoxo
Lynn

Malu Keizer-Swartjes said...

Gorgeous girls! :)
xx
Discover my Stylish Confessions! ♥
Enter my Seven45 Necklace GIVEAWAY! ♥

Sing of Singature Style said...

Cute dress, would love to see it entirely.

noone said...

cute dress, and congrats to your friend!!

Denise Pacurar said...

Congrats to your friend!! Your dress is lovely and look at those adorable kiddos!!!

<3 Denise

http://allthingsnew-denise.blogspot.com/