Tuesday, March 29, 2011

Another--Birthday Wish List

OK so, its finally here!  My Birthday that is.  Well, OK technically it is tomorrow!  I just wanted to make sure you all had one more day to shop for my gift!  Just in case you are a procrastinator like me...  Here are a few more things I am LOVING for SPRING.  Feels funny saying spring, since it still feels like WINTER, GRRRRR. 

I am really loving these galaxy tights sold by Black Milk

Still loving this necklace, I think this will be my post birthday gift to myself!  I would like the "blinged" out version, but my credit card has a strict NO  BLING policy limit!


I know you all recognize this clutch!  American Apparel, off course.  A must MUST have for this season as well.  I informed my favorite sister (only sister, who am I kidding) that I NEED this for my birthday!  Can someone remind her please, thanks.  She is very forgetful! 

5 comments:

Baby Budget Blog said...

Great list! Love the pouch! Hope you have a great birthday!

www.plentyforpennies.com

Putting All the Ps in one POD! said...

Happy Birthday!!! Forty-One never looked so GOOD!!! I see you love the classic monogram necklace too.. I heart it sooo much, it was gifted to me from my daughter's father... I received it in gold. You will definitely LOVE IT!!!

Thirteenlbs said...

I am all late to the party but that necklace is fab! get it, get it!

Flor de Maria Fashion said...

Happy Birthday sweetie!!! Great picks, I love the necklace, I saw a similar one and love it. Who is it by???
xo

FLor
http://flordemariafashion.com/

Katya Ananieva said...

I'm so glad I've inspired you to get the fun, green color instead :) I know the basics are a lot more practical, but let's face it, the colorful ones are a lot more FUN!

Katya
SpicyCandyDC