Wednesday, March 23, 2011

BESOS MARCH BABIES!

Sorry for my sporadic posts lately!  It's my BIRTHDAY Month and I have been celebrating!  I will do better, promises-promises.  I will at least begin to stay current with outfit post and drag my camera to a few festivities I am scheduled to attend in the coming days, so stay tuned!  I have been experimenting with Photoscape since Eboni, from the Fashionista next door gave such a great tutorial.  I am a slow learner, but I will get the hang of it, I hope!  If anyone else has Photoscape expertise, do share...

6 comments:

Fashion By He said...

nice blog
come follow the first ever fashion blog from a Guys POV, let He know what you think

Fashion by He

Marella said...

Hi dear!
Amazing blog! Following! Follow back? <3

Zarna said...

enjoy your birthday month :)

Becca [Free Honey] said...

Happy birthday month!! When is the big day? Also I've never heard of photoscape, is it an editing software? I'm always looking for new photo programs to try.

Lisa - respect the shoes said...

Happy Birthday, girl! Enjoy your time!

Ife' said...

Woot Woot! March Babies, Rock!!! Happy Birthday girl...

I am still learning with Photoscape everyday... Shoot me an email if you have any questions at all.