Wednesday, May 25, 2011

STILL LETTOS!!!


Definition:  The term Stilettos refers to a type of shoe heel that is pointy, thin and high.  Also called a "spike" or "spiked" heels...

I got a little carried away recently, fortunately for my bank account these shoes were all ALL on SALE.





Can you tell which ones are my FAVORITES????  I must tell you that I paid less than $60 bucks for all three pairs of shoes, a bargain!

On the fence about this pair, I may return them.  What do you think?  They are very comfortable and I was thinking of pairing them with my skinny cargos!  Kinda edgy, No?  OK let me help you, help me.  They were only $26, does that help? They are Nine West too, if that makes a difference. 

BESOS, LYNN


5 comments:

Baby Budget Blog said...

Oooooh, I'm loving that second pair! Dyyyyying to go shoe shopping but may have to wait till the end of june :( (my bank account dictates that) I shall live vicariously through you :)

www.plentyforpennies.com

Zarna said...

i love all of these shoes! they're so cute!

Sing of Singature Style said...

HOT! All of em!

http://singaturestyle.blogspot.com/

Elaine said...

You definitely got a great deal on these shoes! Lucky you!

Corie said...

Love the shoes!

See I am trying not to shop...I have a trip coming up...and you're not helping..lol