Sunday, December 25, 2011

I WILL TAKE ONE OF EACH, PLEASE!

I discovered these very lovely bracelets recently.  OK, how gorgeous are these bracelets?  Could you just see a few of these stacked up on your arm next to your MK watch???  I certainly can.  I bet you won't believe how inexpensive these little beauties are?  they are all under $100 at Henri Bendel's.  If Mr. P is reading this, I'll take one of each for Valentine's Day or my birthday.  I'm not very subtle, I want these bracelets!!!  What do you think, like~dislike?  Already own one?  Let me know!




Besos, Lynn

2 comments:

That's My Mama said...

Ohhh I love the second to last one :)

Like Mousse Au Chocolat said...

niice !!!!!!!!!! Im ur new follower,follow me back if u like my blog !!!

http://www.like-mousse-au-chocolat.com/