Thursday, December 15, 2011

DATE NIGHT~~~~~YOUR FIRED

Every Friday is date night, yeeeeaaah!  We adhere to this pretty strictly.  Date night can include holiday shopping, eating, and on this night a Tyler Perry play.  Mr. P and I headed downtown Philadelphia and had a great time.  I guess you can't tell I was having a great time by this picture, huh?  I was giving the valet driver the side eye for promising us if we sent him a text, he would have the car out front of the theatre, NOT.  It seems his phone died, well the battery died or something.  It was freezing outside.  Luckily, for him and his tip I was able to stand in the hotel lobby next door and stay warm.  Don't worry, I tipped him anyway!!!! 
vest:  Charlotte Russe
leather pleated skirt:  Storets
sweater:  Banana Republic
shoes:  Carlos Santana

Besos, Lynn

5 comments:

That's My Mama said...

LOVE those shoes!

Jennifer from Toronto - Spiced Beauty said...

smile girl :)
lovely shoes!

Corie said...

Girl I love this whole outfit...especially that vest! Hot!

Audrey Allure said...

Beautiful outfit! Loving the shoes :)

- Kimbunnii - said...

Wow Charlotte Russe has some great vests, love this look and the booties are cute!

kariekimberly.blogspot.com