Tuesday, August 30, 2011

Jack and Ginger


Don't you just LOVE all-inclusive?  I drank more Jack Daniels and Ginger Ale on my vacation than I care to remember.  Anywho, we recently vacationed in Montego Bay, Jamaica at the Jewel Resort and Spa!  If you are looking for an all inclusive adult only resort, check them out.  It is a small resort with great food and even better staff!  We had such a blast, not much on nighttime entertainment, but by the evening we were soooo pooped from drinking, eating, and sitting in the sun that we just went to bed! 

Besos, Lynn


6 comments:

Lexy of BeautyFash said...

Cute pic! You had me on Trip Advisor again.. this place looks amazing... definitely a go-to spot for us! thanks for the info. Glad you had a great time!

Style & Poise said...

Awww...glad you enjoyed your vacation! Welcome back! Thanks for the resort feedback...will def. keep this one on my radar!

Baby Budget Blog said...

Awe!! I'm crying. Wish I went on vacation this summer!

www.plentyforpennies.com

High Heels & Good Meals! said...

So glad you had a great time! Will have to keep this resort on my list for sure!

Zarna said...

awww glad you had so much fun!

Cylia said...

looking super cute! p.s. I entered a blogger contest and I really need you to 'like' my picture.. it only takes a second. And the contest only runs for a week! I'd really appreciated. here is an explanation: http://cyliaaaa.blogspot.com/2011/09/tag.html