Thursday, March 22, 2012

Almost Here

My 42nd, Birthday is almost here!  As you can see I have already started celebrating.  I had a lovely dinner with Mr. P at Ruth's Chris Steak House.  Umm, I would have to say the experience was a little under whelming! to say the least.  My food, was just OK.  I have to be honest with you, for the price it just not worth it.  I have had a waaaay better steak, at home.  Sorry, guys.  I know folks LOVE this place, not me.  Anywho, I really digressed huh?  Well, my birthday is in a few days and I am really looking forward to gifts, more cake, and yes more gifts!!!!  Oh, by the way~  I have had a way better chocolate molten cake from Trader Joe's !!!

Besos,  Lynn

1 comment:

LA Lynn's said...

Oh noooo... me love me some Ruth Chris. That was hubs & I 1st date. *giggles*

Happy BORN Day!!!! Wishing you the very bestest BIRTHDAY EVER!!!!